Saturday, October 22, 2016

Fire--(Intermission)

As I look through my journal of unfinished blog posts and ideas I realized that I have, to a large degree, been one sided in my posts.  At last count I have about 50 drafts for this blog page alone.  

There are some as far back as August 2014.  Time to do some house cleaning.  I deleted a few and looked over my notes for the others.  Four of them had been finished but needed polishing.  3 were totally done and not posted.  I have no idea why.  
My goal at the beginning of the year was to be more consistent in my blogging.  Epic fail.  
My year end goal is to have more posted blogs than the year before, 101 published posts for both 2014 and 2015. 
2016 was supposed to be different and it will be, on the lesser side, if I do not get on the stick and stop procrastinating. 
So, in my efforts to blog more I have decided to finish off the previous start-ups and not do too many new blogs until I've gone through the back inventory.  


God bless and have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment