Thursday, March 8, 2018

Elevatè

Today, I get the awesome privilege, to introduce you to a new and absolutely beautiful new establishment in the Hazleton area.

Let me tell you right off the bat, I am blown away.  The food is great and the people are super nice and kind.  The owner gave me a quick tour of the place and to my suprise, it was bigger than I had thought it to be. This picture below, is the lobby area as you climb up the stairs.



This area here is a seating area that I had no idea was there.  I only found it as I was leaving and bumped into the owner who told me about it.  My jaw just hung open for a few seconds as he invited me in and offered to give me a tour.  




As for the meal, I had the Chili soup and a banana, peanut butter and latte smoothie.  👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾
This place has left a mark on me and I will frequent it more in the future.
Before I go, let me apologize for not taking a picture of the food.  I was quite hungry and did not waste time looking at it.

If you are in the Hazleton area, please stop by and sample the menu and greet the workers and owners.  You will not be disappointed.  


No comments:

Post a Comment