Sunday, November 27, 2011

Finally

Well, after many months and um-teen redos, my blog is finally here.  So, a little about myself. My name is Darryl and I am a son, husband, father, brother and born-again believer in Jesus Christ.  Yes, Jesus Christ.  Sharing the message of salvation with as many people as I can is the main reason I wanted to start this blog.  Not to preach at anyone or push the bible down your throat.  However, my goal is to show how in everyday life God is present and HIS word, the bible, is relevant.  It will also show that I am no different than you, other than having a life filled with Jesus.  My views on the imperfections and trials of life may be different than yours and rightly so.  Perfect I am not.  A preacher I am not.  A teacher I am not.  A theologin I am not.  However, I do know what life is like without Jesus, to live a life without hope and peace.  Come along on the journey with me as I discover more of God and hopefully lead you to either discover him or rediscover him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment