Saturday, May 24, 2014

Memorial Day

I hope everyone had a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend.  I know I did and I am want to express my thanks to all who have given their lives in service to our country and thank those who are serving in uniform today.  May we never forget their great sacrifice.  


As I go forward with this blog post it will become apparent that this Memorial Day weekend has taken on a different meaning.  

                                  



                                              

I am troubled by this turn of events, but not surprised.  It indeed is the beginning of a new era.   
This weekend should be about the Veterans and service members who have given their time and lives in service for our country and I thank you.  

As I said in the previous post, Pennsylvania has become the 19th state to legalize same sex marriages.  
More shocking is the governor's refusal to challenge this decision.  At least currently.  Maybe he is studying his legal options?

Some people may read this post and assume I am against two people who are in love getting married.  I am not.  Nor am I against marriage.  If, if, if and only if it is one man and one woman.  A God established marriage.  This is not from God.   



No comments:

Post a Comment