Monday, May 12, 2014

My Girl Friday


I had a late start to my workday on Friday so I decided to take go to Community Park and read my bible.  It was a beautiful day and many families with their kids enjoying the lovely weather.  
Here are some of the pictures I took.  Enjoy!



                                       
You probably cannot tell from this picture but the trees are starting to fill in nicely with leaves and color.  

                                       
Psalm 1:3 comes to mind with this picture.   "He shall be like a tree planted by the rivers
of water that brings forth its fruit in its season, whose leaf shall not wither; and whatever he does will prosper."


                                       
 Here are a family of three fishing away with 9 rods and nothing to show for it.  I really don't think they minded at all.   


       

This is the first photo taken at Lake Irene once I got there.  All things a transitioning from lifelessness to life.  



                     

Just before I left I had a visitor,  Mama duck.  (Object you see is not as close as they appear.). She was pretty vocal coming out of the water and I decided to keep my distance.  Kids must be driving her crazy!?  

Well, that was part of my day Friday and I hope you had the opportunity to enjoy the warm weather and spend some time outdoors.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment