Friday, August 1, 2014

Four=The Gathering

Never in my wildest dreams would i have figured that a blogpost any blogpost would take seven months to write.  There are some that I am working on that are not done, but this particular post "Four=The Gathering" was started in January of this year.  I poked and prodded this post for weeks and got nowhere.  However some days i worked on it and felt it was done only to proof read it and come away not liking the finished product.  Four full versions had been previously written and none made the final cut.  (How ironic, four.)  It was maddening.  Now at least I can say this is the one that was meant to be. 


And then shall He send His angels, and shall gather together His elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part heaven.  
                                                                                                              Mark 13:27 


Within this past week I read the headline on an entertainment magazine distrubited in my area that caught me offguard a little.  The headline read this "Are We Ready?"  I could go on and say how appaled I was at the sight of this, but as a born-again believer I know that these types of headlines and events will become more and more previlent in this hour of time in human life/history.  Mankind has shown their intent and that is to defy The Living God and His ways (Romans 1:21)

I see that headline and can look it from two ways.  I just explained man's view and that is to defy God and what was the established foundation upon which this land was built.  No one can refute it.  My second view of the "Are We Ready" headline is this...our soon coming King is coming at any minute now to take us away from the times of trouble that will plague the nations of this world.  Luke 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draws nigh.  The Rapture of the church can happen at any moment now.  This is our call to urgency to gather together more souls for the kingdom of heaven before they are lost eternally to the fires of hell.       

More and more states are bowing down in the name of acceptance and are bringing God's judgment upon this land more and more everyday.  I can go online and pick any newspaper and see the workers of iniquity raising their voices to be heard and accepted and counted.  The legal system's reinterpret the laws and give credence to their actions and they are trumpeting victory in the name of....... (I won't go there).

DO NOT GET ME WRONG.  I DON'T HATE THEM, NOR DO I WISH ANYTHING BAD TO HAPPEN TO THEM.  GOD LOVES THEM AND SO DO I.  GOD HATES THE SIN AND SO DO I.  I PRAY FOR THEM TO FIND THE TRUTH AND ONLY THE SPIRIT OF GOD CAN GIVE IT TO THEM.

Soon and very soon, The Holy Father will say to His Son Jesus Christ, go and call my children home.  Only those who are sealed by the Holy Spirit will hear the trumpet of Jesus and be gathered into His presence on that day.  Man's trumpet signals a false victory because it will not last.  But the trumpet of Jesus Christ will signal the final victory on this earth for those who have trusted in Him as Lord and Saviour.   


No comments:

Post a Comment