Monday, June 29, 2015

All Sons and Daughters

There are a great many scriptures I can post concerning the happenings of the past few days within our country.  But I will not do that.  
I am sure that we can have a great conversation concerning "things to come".  But I will not do that. 

What I will do is this....pray for you.


Father God in heaven, I come to You in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.   LORD, You told us in Your word these things would happen.  We are not surprised.  Saddened yes, but not surprised.  
Father, I pray that You, by Your strong right hand, uphold us in this present hour.  Strengthen us by Your Holy Spirit.  Though the outward manifestation of the things going on are physical, the battle is spiritual.  The eternal home of everyone on this planet is at stake.  Help us to endure until the end.  We cannot fight the good fight of faith without You.   


As Jude says in his book, so say I to my brothers and sisters in the faith. (Last portion of verse 3)

I found it necessary to write to you, encouraging you to contend earnestly for the faith
which was once for all delivered to the saints.

God bless you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment