Thursday, January 7, 2016

Intermission

From time to time my mind likes to take trips from reality.  Usually on these trips i go to place that puts me away from where i am and transports me to a place i want to be.  Now mind you i am not too crazy, and a escape is necessary sometimes.

In this picture below, i am in Wendy's restaurant looking out at the sign.  For some reason i just stared out at it and got lost in my thoughts.  I cannot recall what i was thinking at the time, but more-times-than-not, was God related.  


                                        

Philippians 4:8 reads,  "Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy--meditate on these things."

Now that sounds as good an explanation as any for my mental wonderings.  There are days when I just look toward the eastern sky and hope that today could be the day that Jesus returns to call all the children of God home in the rapture.  

Hope abounds within me.  Thank you LORD MOST HIGH.  
What thoughts invade your mind in some of the pictures you post?
If you don't mind then please share.

God bless.

   






No comments:

Post a Comment