Thursday, April 26, 2012

0417

That is actually the time right now, 4:17 a.m. Yes, in the morning!!! Crazy cool don't you think?
Most days I am sleeping at this time but I felt such a prompting from the Lord to rise up and spend time with him. My devotional time has been absent lately and it is rare that I spend the wee hours of the morning in HIS presence.
Bebo Norman's song "God of My Everything" is playing on the radio and it struck me that I have struggled to make Jehovah, the god of everything I do.
As I have read through the bible in my life, I can see that in every situation GOD was there whether it be good or bad.
Believe me when I say I do not plan early morning times with God, however as I go through the day I am constantly in 'fellowship' with Him.
My day would go a lot better if I did have personal time before I set foot outside my house. There are so many things associated with being a follower of Jesus Christ and as I read the bible and pray, I am being transformed inside and out by the Holy Spirit. It is a constant battle and the scars are there to prove it but... Jehovah Rophi heals me and comforts me.
I have to go now. Have a good day and God bless you.

1 comment:

  1. I know without God I could not accomplish anything. He is setting me free. Thanks for your post.
    Blessings,
    LC

    http://daretodreamagain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete