Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Road Trip-Part 3

(This post is actually from Saturday July 6th.)
On my way home from Lennox rest area.  God truly is a miracle worker.  Although my shift is over, I feel a twinge of sadness coming on as I leave.  Not because of 'something I did not do' but because I want to always be a part of what God is doing in the world and I feel as if I am missing out.  Jesus commanded the apostles to "Go out into the world and preach the gospel to every creature."  Once again we are living out the word.  Just as the men of old did who carried the message before me.  I cannot wait until the harvest is brought in.  That is, the harvest of souls joined with God, through the cross of Calvary, men and women drawn by the Holy Spirit.  Will I see you there? I pray so. My soul sings now and will rejoice all the more when we all get to heaven.
Here are a few more pics from the outreach.  Enjoy.


Soli Dios Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment