Friday, July 18, 2014

O Happy Day


Yesterday my friend Lisa invited me to go hiking with her on my day off from work.  Naturally i said yes and we were on our way.  Below are some of the pictures I took as we trekked through the towns and to our destination. 




 
                          Naturally we ran into a few roadblocks along the way





                           once we got going the scenery was beautiful
               

                   



          My favorites...celestial cities.   I don't always enjoy the works of God's hand.
               
                 


      We made it.  It's no yellow brick road, but it will do for now.  Lead on


                       


    Me being adventurous.  I however, did not notice the writing on the rock beneath me
    before I put this picture in.  Oh well.

                     



  One of the highlights of our excursion was meeting a couple who were, believe it or not
  hiking the Appalachian trail.  The whole Appalachian trail!!!  From Georgia to Maine.
  Not me.  

                             
                              

                                             Ms. LIsa and I doing a selfie


     


                                    On our way home after about an hour.

                        


                There are a lot of beautiful lands in PA.  What a wonderful backdrop.





                                

                  One never knows what they may find on the roads of life.


               The end has come but do not be saddened, our next road trip is coming soon.














































No comments:

Post a Comment