Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Good good father

I looked up into the sky this morning and I saw two clouds.  One cloud, the bigger one, looked like a giant hand.  The second cloud, above it, looked like a smaller hand.  The second cloud appeared to be reaching out to the first cloud, as if it was the hand of a child reaching out to their father.  
Pausing in the middle of my walking prayer I simply smiled.  At that point in my prayer I was asking my Heavenly Father for comfort.  

So amazing. 

Over the years I have heard many people say "God answered my prayer before I finished the sentence."  Today started as such for me.  What a blessing.
The storm clouds are gathering above and even in the midst of them my Father still bids me to come.

Have a great day and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment