Wednesday, May 15, 2013

God Morning

I awakened to see the beginning stages of a new day being created by God.  What a joy it was.  
The darkness of night was slowly rolled back, like an artist turning to the next page of his art book.  
With careful and steady strokes the empty page begins to reveal the mind of the Creator.  A golden orb is the first to spring forth, producing rays of light and warmth for the masses. The firstborn of all creations--The Son.  Changing colors the Artist paints a light blue sky with ease.   Next on the agenda are my favorites, celestial cities (or clouds).  High in the sky they dot the vastness of open space.  These cities provide a covering for us, a sort of guide as they slowly move about the business of the Maker. 
Getting their cue from the Director, a choir of birds start begin to praise Him.  "Chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp."   Even the trees give a wave offering.  
"Who is like You, Most High?"
Other forms of life take shape around me. Cars fill the roads, idle chatter from the voices on the street, construction or destruction going on.  Ah yes, life.
I open my front door to greet the world, preparing myself for what is to come.
Just like the mercy and love of God it too is new every morning.  This truly is a day the Lord has made.  I WILL rejoice and be glad throughout it.

No comments:

Post a Comment