Monday, March 24, 2014

Touch (prequel)

I picked up a wonderful truth yesterday in church from a message my pastor gave.  So much so that i was inspired to write a three part series on the word touch.  Believe me when I say it came out of nowhere. 
As my pastor kept on with her message she pointed out some other things and I was floored.  What a beautiful thing it is to have the Spirit of God give us understanding of the word as we spend time in it and gives us some encouragement as we sit and listen to the word given in our Sunday services.  My pastor always says, "prepare yourself to receive from the Spirit before you come into the house of God and you will receive something."

Words of wisdom.  

Be on the lookout for part one in the next couple of days.



No comments:

Post a Comment