Monday, October 21, 2013

Flood (Earth)

**this is actually a post I forgot to post from some time ago.  Please forgive me.**


"
For as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.  For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and did not know until the flood came and took them away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be."
                                                                             Matthew 24:37-39



The other side of the coin says "judgment is near."  Yesterday, about 0506 in the morning I was listening to the news on the radio and wish I had gotten up a few minutes prior as I caught the tail end of an interesting news report.  The announcer was listing several cities and countries around the globe that were experiencing strange weather patterns.  Some of the places included Georgia, North and South Carolina, Central America, and a couple of others that I cannot recall at this time.  The news reporter was talking to a national weather advisor and the man simply said "I cannot explain it at all.  We are at a total loss to explain what is going on around the world."

Those words do not bring any comfort to the populations of the world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment