Monday, October 21, 2013

Waiting Here for You (an ode to Jesus)

Waiting here for You my soon coming King
I'm waiting to see Your face Lord of grace.

My life is in Your hands no better place to be
The road of life is tough and long
I have struggled and fallen many days not willing to go on

Waiting here for You I find peace and joy 
in the book of love
"I will never leave you nor forsake you"
"You are loved with an everlasting love"
"I go to prepare a place for you"
"I am the bread of life"
"I will come back for you"

So many promises so little time to explore them all
I stand, waiting here for You, to hear the call from Your harmonious trumphet.
My soul shall sing, my soul shall fly
"Hallelujah Lord Jesus" as I pass through the sky

No thoughts of space no thoughts of time
I race to be in Your arms 
Great Love Divine

No comments:

Post a Comment