Saturday, March 26, 2016

"What if" comes to mind a lot.  I think sometimes  what if I had not accepted Jesus as my Saviour at such a young age?  Where would I be now?  Has the reality of His death kept me grounded and rooted within Him?  

What if the person in whom I have shared the gospel with don't accept the work of the cross?  
What if?
What if? 
What if?

Needless to say it does not matter.  I have made Jesus my Lord and Saviour.  
Free will gives everyone else the right to say yes or no to salvation.  

God has an appointed time and place for everything.  I can only obey Him and in the end trust that all who hear make the proper decision.  
After the trial and subsequent death of Jesus, I am sure the apostles said to themselves and each other "what if?"

How easy it would have been to turn tail and run home to comfort and a life of ease. 
But they did not.  Only Judas Iscariot chose differently. 
What if's are tool of Satan to get us to doubt our faith.  The past is gone and nothing can be done to change it, unless you accept Jesus Christ as your savior and find forgiveness for the sins that seperate you from your Heavenly Father.

It is never too late to change your mind.  Redemption is only a heartbeat away.

Enjoy part 2 of the weekend trilogy.
God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment